Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hope

My first ever blog post. Unchartered waters I am swimmin' in here! I thought this would be a great way for me to journal my weight loss adventures :) It just may be that I will be the only one to ever read these words, but hopefully it will help me to stay on track to be accountable to the goals and hopes that I write out here.

I want to:

be healthy
sit in any chair that I choose without the fear of it collapsing.
go shopping on the misses side of the store.
put on a bathing suit and take my kids to the beach or pool.
be in family photos that I currently hide from.
be an example for my girls.
not cringe when I notice my reflection.
love myself.

My weight has held me back from so much more than I have listed here. It is sad really. There are so many things that I avoid doing, people I avoid seeing, life I avoid living...because of this extra 150 pounds...because of the fat half of myself. Today is a new day and I have hope that it can be THE day that I change! I don't want to waste another day!

2 comments:

Loving my Complicated Life! said...

You can and will do this. I look forward to following you1 Come visit me sometime!

Allison

Reese said...

Thank you, Allison! Can't wait to check out your blog :)