Saturday, March 20, 2010

That Feeling

Last night I was getting ready to go on a G.N.O (girls night out).

I showered, straightened my hair, put on a little make-up and then went to look for something to wear.

The dreaded question...What the heck am I going to wear?????

Oh, to be able to walk into that closet and just throw on something cute/hot/classy without giving a second thought to, how fat am I going to look in it, would be pure bliss I tell ya'(and that is why I am here!! I am going to make this dream my reality! :) ).

So, I finally decide on jeans and a shirt.

After I get dressed I have "that feeling". Have you ever had it? (I sure hope not cause it's no fun) The feeling that you are STUFFED into your jeans that you just had to lay down on your bed to zip!

That is how I felt last night. I know it's not going to happen overnight, but that is the feeling that I am working on getting rid of FOREVER!

I did have a great G.N.O anyways and stuck to drinking water and watching my portions just the way I had planned...tight fittin' jeans and all!

Monday is my weigh in/measurments/photo day.

Have a fun weekend!

No comments: