Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Less a Cup of Coffee

Yesterday was weigh-in day. I am down one pound. (YAY!) Even though I know that this is a good amount to lose per week, I guess I was hoping that I would lose more at first. 1500 was where I had originally set my calories for, but on most days I am around 1700. So, I am going to try for one week to cut out my coffee(with creamer) which will be about 200 c. a day. We'll see how that goes!

It was hard to get up and go to the gym yesterday, but I did.
On my way out the door I threw that cake in the garbage!
As I was turning into the gym I got a little lump in my throat. Silly, I know. But, I was proud of myself that I was following through and not giving up. You know, not just thinking about it and talking about it like so many times before, but finally DOING IT! One day at a time! :D



I found/heard about a new trail that is close to my house. My husband and I are going to check it out tomorrow. It is 5 miles all the way around so it is something that I can challenge myself to work up to completing. The only problem is that halfway around there is a Starbuck's. I'll have to make sure I bring my willpower with me!

Thanks again for your encouraging comments. Hope the sun is shining wherever you are!

4 comments:

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

I am so happy that you threw that cake away! I used to have the same feelings when I passed by the candy aisle in the grocery store - freeing but a little bit sad!

Congrats on the 1 pound loss!

Reese said...

Thanks, Diane! I went to read your blog and WOW what an inspiration! Looking forward to reading your posts :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the loss! :) WTG! on throwing the cake away! Sometimes it's better in the trash than on our butts! lol :)

*Tracy* said...

wtg on your loss!