Sunday, April 11, 2010

Random Weekend Stuff

What's for Breakfast. approx. 250 calories.

We did alot of walking in cloudy, windy and rainy weather and
made a trip to Whole Foods.

I ate pizza which was not in my plans, but I did only have two slices instead of five or six.

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I also have an appointment with a personal trainer. I am hoping to get some advice on which exercises I should be doing that will promote the most weight loss. It came free with my gym membership so that is cool!

Hope you all had a great weekend! :)





2 comments:

MaryFran said...

Holding to to 2 slices of pizza is HUGE!!!!!!

Soooo how was the weigh in? What did the trainer have to say???

Reese said...

Hi Mary Fran :) I lost a pound and a half! I really wish I could have another session with the trainer. I learned alot today, but she charges 50.00 an hour! ouch. Thankfully this time was free with my membership.