Thursday, April 8, 2010

What Was I Thinking? Oh, wait...I Wasn't!

Planning, shopping, counting calories-carbs-fat, dicing, chopping, measuring, portioning. I took special care yesterday to eat healthy and within my calorie range. Spent over an hour at the gym. Felt so good!

And then....without warning or thought.....



I ATE HALF OF A CHOCOLATE BUNNY!! :p


It just happened. And I didn't just have a small portion, which would have been fine. I guess on a positive note I could say -at least I didn't eat the whole thing!-

So, as of last night, all of the chocolate Easter candy is out of here. The other stuff like jellybeans and peeps can stay. They do not tempt me in the slightest. But you will find no chocolate here.

With that in the past I am off to the gym this morning to do a zumba class.

Have a Happy day! :)

5 comments:

karen said...

John was given a bunny for Easter by his grampa. Milk Chocolate. Solid. Looks quite similar to the one in your picture.

We put it in a cabinet high up so he can't reach it.... but, unfortunately, I can!

So far the bunny has been safe but I really don't know how much longer it has before I either snap or toss it. (John doesn't even remember it's there, it seems, as he hasn't once asked about it. Tossing is probably an okay plan!)

*Tracy* said...

its funny how we do things without thinking, like eating! then your like oh crap lol. at least u stopped, i would have had a oh what the heck i already ruined it for myself and dove in face first with all the jellybeans etc. a hollow bunny does nuthin for me so im safe with that lol

Tricia said...

darn those holiday temptations...

MaryFran said...

It's all otu of your house now.....no looking back...just forward!

Seth said...

booo chocolate bunnies