Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My View and Bare Fruit

Still alot of rain going on here with the occasional sunbreak, but definitely a treadmill day. I am always happy if I am lucky enough to get one of the treadmills by the window...and if not, well, then I get to look at a wall! HA!



I have been looking for healthy snacks that I can carry around in my purse(so I am not tempted to get a "bad" snack). I found these little bags of dried fruit and they are GOOD!



And the calories aren't bad either!


8 comments:

WWSuzi said...

What a nice view from a treadmill :)
Those look like very healthy snacks!

Loving my Complicated Life! said...

Those look great. Where did you find them? I am interested.

Allison

Reese said...

I found them in the produce section at the grocery store. There was also plain.

Loving my Complicated Life! said...

Thank!! Which grocery store?

*Tracy* said...

i love apple chips! havent had in forever though. hugs

Reese said...

Allison- Haggen is the grocery store I found them in, but I think that haggen stores are only here in the Pacific Northwest. Maybe whole foods or trader joes would carry them? I googled bare fruit and they sell them online-tons of different fruits and not just apples! :) Hope that helps!

MaryFran said...

Woah......that is one seriously pretty view to work out to!!!!

Seth said...

I'm always looking for a good snack!