Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter to You!

Tuesday I made myself a promise that I would work out for an hour a day, for seven days straight. I just finished day four!
Wednesday...Zumba
Thursday...what I call 2 on 2 off - it is where you do the treadmill for two minutes and then two minutes on strength training (oh, and I also bowled with the kids, that counts right? :) )
Friday...I walked some seriously hilly Seattle terrain which left me with some painful calves (ouch).
Today...a "biggest loser" DVD and thought that said calves would literally die from the pain.
I have no idea how I will fit my hour in for tomorrow with all of our Easter activities!

Tomorrow is going to be full of fun, family, worship (and chocolate temptations) and it is the day before my weekly weigh in. I am going to focus on moderation, fresh and healthy choices and the fact that next year at this time I will be thinner, healthier and NOT shopping in the plus size section for my Easter dress! HA! :) I hope you all have a very Happy Easter!

(artwork provided by Vintage Holiday Crafts)

4 comments:

MaryFran said...

Don't leave me hangin' girl!!!! I want to know how you did over Easter???? Did you squeeze in your exercise???? Did you resist the chocolate bunnies?????????

Reese said...

I did exercise!! :) My brother and I walked after dinner. BUT, unfortunately I did have a rather large slice of chocolate cream pie. Gah!!! I really need to work on the whole moderation thing. Hope you had a Happy Easter, MaryFran!

*Tracy* said...

glad you had a good easter! have a good week! hugs

Reese said...

Thanks, Tracy :)