Monday, April 19, 2010

Pushing through the Pain

There is this area on the right side of my right calve muscle and it hurts every time I move. It is not so painful that I cannot walk or anything like that, just uncomfortable, sore muscle kind of hurt. Anyways, it is making it tough for me to get moving this morning. I have a zumba class at 10:30 and then I weigh in. My shoes are on, house is picked up, the kids are on the bus and it is beautiful outside. There is nothing holding me back. Yet, I sit here and battle with myself that maybe I should give my leg a rest or maybe I pulled a muscle. I'm sure that I am fine. This is what I do every time that I start to lose weight...I make a ton of excuses. Because I am tired (or maybe lazy) and I really just want to sit here and watch tv. Not this time though. All of these inspirational stories that I have been reading on blogs has made me want a story of my own!



Oh, and then there is this pain. HA! A pain in my butt, that has been sitting on the counter since yesterday. I hate wasting, but I think I am going to throw it away before it wears me down. I just have to keep remebering that "NOTHING tastes as good as thin FEELS"!

Well, I hope you all have a Happy Monday! I am going to go throw that cake in the garbage and then go enjoy my zumba class. I'll report back later on my weight loss. (I have hope!! :D )

3 comments:

MaryFran said...

Pitch it!!! I HATe to throw away food...especially food that tastes sooo darn good! But there is a huge sense of accomplishment when it's done! A feeling of empowerment!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments! I am feeling much better than I was- thank goodness! I hope your husband feels better & if you make that baked macaroni, let me know! :) ENJOY!

Have fun at ZUMBA! Soudns like a fun class!

*Tracy* said...

sorry your having pain, maybe you just pulled something! hang in there your doin great!